MINISTRY OF HEALTH HAS PUBLISHED THE INSTRUCTIONS ON BIOCIDAL PRODUCT ANALYSIS AND AUTHORISED LABORATORIES.
Working Procedures and Principles of Biocidal Product Analysis Laboratories which published on 22.06.2015 has been repealed; Instructions on Biocidal Product Analysis and Authorised Laboratories has been published on 28.01.2019 to be replaced.
There are important revisions for the below listed points on the Instructions on Biocidal Product Analysis and Authorised Laboratories. You may contact with CRAD team for further details:
- Target organisms for Preservatives group (Product Types 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13) and Other biocidal products group (Product Types 21, 22, 23)
- Time limitation between the manufacturing date and the initial analysis date for the samples which used on the analysis stage of the registration procedure
- Reference specification documents which used on the analysis stage of the registration procedure
- The open package stability analysis for Preservatives group, Other biocidal products group and Pest control group
- Acidity/alkalinity tests
- The effect of active substance supplier changes to the analysis stage and the registration procedure
You may use the following link to reach the Instructions on Biocidal Product Analysis and Authorised Laboratories.
If you would like our customer representatives to provide more detailed information to you, please fill out the form below completely