IN-SITU GENERATION SYSTEMS INSTRUCTION HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!
The Turkish Competent Authority has prepared and published the “In-Situ Generation Systems Instruction” based on the “REGULATION (EU) No 528/2012 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 22 May 2012 concerning the making available on the market and use of biocidal products” and the guide of “CA-July19-Doc.4.1-Final” that the subject: Management of product authorization for in situ cases by European Commission.
From now on, free radical, ozone etc. licensing of products based on the principle of producing and using the active substance and/or biocidal product at the place of use will be carried out in accordance with the “In-Situ Generation Systems Instruction”.
- Click to access the related announcement.
- Click to access the official letter dated 01/02/2022 and numbered E-19020089-020-495.
- Click to access In-Situ Generation Systems Instruction.
- Click to access the summary of product characterization for the single biocidal products.
- Click to access the summary of product characterization for the biocidal product family.
If you would like our customer representatives to provide more detailed information to you, please fill out the form below completely